The New Life Dream Centers exists to help men and women whose lives have been ruined and destroyed emotionally, physically, and relationally through chemical addictions, dependencies, and other difficulties. The New Life Dream Centers allows men and women to break free and experience total healing in their spirit, soul, and body through the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Forget the former things: do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up: do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
-Isaiah 43: 18,19
If you are having difficulties in areas of your life with chemical addictions, dependencies, etc, please contact the New Life Dream Centers. We want to help you on your path to a new life!
If you have a passion to help others be set free, and would like more information about the New Life Dream Centers, we invite you to continue to browse our website, newlifedreamcenters.com. Contact James Transou, pastoral overseer of the NLDC, at 239.274.8881 x231 if you are interesting in joining the program, or to see how you can partner with us in helping change and impact the lives of those who come through our doors, both now and in the future.
New Life Dream Center Facts
- The New Life Crisis Center is founded, supported and operated by Word of Life Ministries, a non-denominational Christian Church . (We later dropped crisis from the name because, where there is Christ, there is no crisis.)
- We have a 90% success rate among Program graduates. Among men and women who complete the required term of 18 months, about 9 out of 10 go on to live successful, drug-free lives. This compares to a 30 - 35% success rate among similar government-run programs.
- Approximately 80% of New Life residents were homeless prior to entering the Program. All graduates leave with a job, a place to live and money saved while in the Working Stage of the Program (usually the last three to five months of the Program).
- The New Life Centers are so successful, courts offer it to men and women as an alternative to prison.
- All New Life Residents are required to attend daily Bible classes. Our rigorous curriculum teaches residents how to apply the Word of God in their everyday lives so they can be better mothers, better fathers, wives, husbands, employees and better contributors to society. Between daily classes and quarterly seminars, which they are required to attend, residents receive teaching on many topics including: The Christian Family, Marriage Enrichment, Healing of Damaged Emotions & Past Hurts, Spiritual Warfare and General Leadership.
- Approximately 92% of the graduates who enter the Program directly from prison never return to prison. (Government statistics say that 67.5% of released prisoners are rearrested for a new crime within 3 years of release.)
- More than 26Program graduates presently serve in various capacities on our full-time and volunteer church staff, as well as serving as leaders or trainees in our Care Groups (weekly home fellowship groups).
- 100% of the women graduates whose children had been taken away by the courts now have them restored.
- NLDC was officially cited in October 2009 by the Lee County Board of Commissioners for improving the quality of Life in Lee County.